Various Maintenance Lists for Off-road Forklift Trucks
Cross country forklift truck is now the power supply equipment for engineering construction, civil construction, beautiful country project, subway construction and other construction projects. Today, the technicians of Zhongzhong Heavy Industry Off-road Forklift Manufacturer provide you with a list of requirements for each inspection, so that we can better understand the working status of the existing forklift.
1. Before driving an off-road forklift truck, check whether the water in the radiator is full;
2. Whether the oil level is within the calibration range of the oil scale; whether the oil in the fuel tank is enough; whether the oil pipe joints and water pipe joints are leaking or not.
3. Check whether the free travel of clutch pedal and foot brake pedal is normal and whether the brake is flexible and reliable.
4. Check the pipelines and joints of each system for damage, loosening, oil leakage, water leakage, air leakage and other phenomena (especially hoisting system, hydraulic system, and braking system).
5. Check whether the electrical connectors, wiring and lighting are in good condition and firm, whether the electrical equipment and signals are normal, whether the liquid level and specific gravity of the storage battery meet the requirements, whether the generator is charged, whether the tire pressure before and after meets the requirements, and remove the stones and clips embedded in the tread, etc.
6. Check for loosening of fastening bolts and nuts.
7. Before driving, the engine idles for about 5 minutes after starting, and the full load operation is allowed until the water temperature rises above 60 C. When running in idle, the reading of each instrument should be checked to meet the requirements, otherwise it will be overhauled.
8. Before driving, the brake system should be carefully checked. It must be sensitive and reliable, otherwise it should be adjusted.